Universal Staffing Inc.
Universal Staffing is looking for a Light General Labourer
If you are a motivated job seeker looking to join a team that is passionate about providing great service, we are ready to exceed your expectations! Discover what our staffing service can do for you. We are hiring New and Experienced people to join our team. Universal has different opportunities, and many of our Team Members have joined our team from careers outside of manufacturing. This role may be right for you if you’ve worked as a General Laborer, Factory Worker, Production Worker and/or Warehouse Worker. Not to worry though, we accept all applicants from all types of backgrounds for this role
Why Work With Us:
· Competitive Wages and weekly pay
· Potential long term permanent work with benefits!
· Training and Mentorship programs
· Opportunities for advancement
What’s in it for you:
· Potential long term permanent work. An opportunity to participate in a Safety-First environment
· Weekly Pay – Steady hours – Friendly workplace – On bus route – Free parking
· Job Location Kitchener (off Fairway Rd)
· Job Types: Full-time, Permanent work
· Salary: $15.75 per hour to start
· Position General Labour Qc Work
· Job Availability Full Time
· Time Availability 7am to 3 30pm working mandatory 8 hour days Monday to Friday
· Overtime over 40 hours
· Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Steel Toe Shoes/Boots are mandatory
· Perform thorough examinations of automotive wiring harnesses
· Perform quality checks
· Identify problems and defects
· Participate in routine visual inspections
· Packaging inspected items in boxes
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment for you
The Recruitment Process:
APPLY NOW TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW WITH ONE OF OUR RECRUITING SPECIALISTS
Click and Apply today!
Other employers refer to this job as: entry level, willing to train, Manufacturing, Production, Assemblers, Mechanical assembler, Warehouse worker, Electrical assembler, General labour, Packaging, Factory, Assemblers, Line work, Sorter, Quality control and inspectors
If you’ve worked as a general labourer, Factory Worker, Production Worker and/or Warehouse Worker join us.
Not to worry though, we accept all applicants from all types of backgrounds for this role.
To keep our people safe as possible we have hand wash stations and different barriers and you will also wear a mask and face shield to protect yourself and others safety first.