Universal Staffing Inc.
We are looking to add a new member to our team, this position will be focused on attracting new business as well as servicing existing clients for all recruitment / staffing / workforce requirements.
We are looking for someone who is highly energetic, enjoys cold calling and generating / converting leads, developing/creating marketing materials, assisting with growing our brand locally and is familiar with the transportation and logistics industry. If you are looking for a challenge and you are ambitious this is the job for you !!
- Building a great database of candidates by recruiting and interviewing locally for current clients as well as building a solid pool of candidates for new clients
- Conducting background checks, reference checks, and ensuring candidate prerequisites are meet
- Placing candidates, collecting onboarding information, providing orientation and position reviews.
- Following up with candidates and clients and maintaining ongoing business relationships
- Determining client needs for open positions and developing a search strategy
- Meeting with clients (In-person or by phone/email), negotiation of pricing and program details, and securing contracts.
- Generating leads and hunting for new lines of business with clients, promoting our services, and developing/converting leads into orders
- Developing and establishing marketing materials and marketing campaigns
- Ensuring clients requirements are satisfied through the entire sales and placement process.
- Coordinating with management/ownership team to ensure sales, placements, and financial goals are being met or exceeded.
- Utilizing social media for both marketing our services as well as recruiting candidates.
- We provide all the tools as well as an extensive database of existing contacts with lots of opportunities to grow and develop a very diverse portfolio of business! Opportunity to grow the brand and build up the business SKY is the limit.
The ideal candidate must have recruiters experience, excellent customer service ability, must be a team player and must be very comfortable with multi tasking.
You must also have your own vehicle as travel is needed locally to client sites and the ability to be available after business hours due to shift work offsite.
Position to start very soon. Salary range starts $55,000 and up *commission package available.
Extended health care
Bonus and Commission unlimited
Expected start date: 2023-03-06