Universal Staffing - Brampton
In the position of Chute Cleaner your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Must adhere to safety protocols and must be familiar with occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Cleaning garbage and linen chutes and containers.
- Help with set up and tear down of light equipment at job sites.
- Conducting inspections on recycling equipment such as compactors and garbage chutes, and inspections and repairs on waste dumpster bins
- Completing quoted service orders and service calls as needed
- Providing top tier customer service at all times and communicating with management and maintenance staff at each location.
- Daily circle checks of work vehicles and maintaining material level of work vehicles
- Daily use of standard hand-tools and pressure washing equipment.
- Cleaning 1 year (Required)
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Have the ability to work independently and follow procedures.
- WHMIS training is considered an asset.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Must possess a valid G license in good standing
- Flexibility is also required as this position occasionally requires travel, early starts, late finishes and, on rare occasions, weekend work.
Schedule: Full-Time Days 7am to 4:30pm